Saturday, March 19, 2011

Radio Show 19



   Howdy and welcome to show number 19. Sorry for the long delay in getting this show to you all as my computer crashed last Friday leaving me to stare at the white walls of my home and feeling utterly alone as my family went to Maine to visit our new little niece.  So anyway, here it is...number 19:

bag of fat - ween
seagulls screaming, kiss her , kiss her...(demo) - andy partridge
poor lola - april march
pure denizen of the citizen band - frank black
temporary secretary - paul mccartney
hello again ..(remix version) - the cars
close to the edit ..(12 inch edited mix) - art of noise
paisley park ...(remix version) - prince
wild wild life ...(long E.T. mix) - talking heads
lmlyp ...(demo) -  ween
down in the valley - otis redding
rocky road ...(demo version) - nick lowe
A well respected man - the kinks
I wanna be a cowboy...(12 inch saddle mix) - boys don't cry




No comments:

Post a Comment