Monday, June 20, 2011

Radio Show 29

Today's show is a collection of tunes from the 50's to the early 60's that I think you guys will dig. I hesitated doing this show since there are gobs of blogs that specialize in this kind of music but I decided to do it anyhow because this music is simply perfect and awesome and besides, I just went through my fathers old albums and forty fives and uploaded them into my computer. I hope you all will enjoy the music and feel free to leave a comment or email me at edgycorners24@yahoo.com
Thanks for listening and here are the tunes:

**Fifties and Early Sixties**

expresso - guitars unlimited plus seven
the old philosopher - eddie lawrence
smokey joes cafe - buddy holly
blah blah blah - nicola paone
barney google - gig wallace and his orchestra
between the devil and the deep blue sea - los admirodores
how to be very very popular - teresa brewer
daddy o - bonnie lou
turlututu - andre popp
I must be dreamin' - the robins *the coasters
singing the blues - ray conniff singers
june is busting out all over - bob thompson and his orchestra
dim dim the lights - bill haley and his comets
you're so square (baby, I don't care) - buddy holly
nocturnal - esquivel
drink wine, spo-dee-do-dee - stick mcghee
chopsticks - ferrante and teicher
come go with me - the dell vikings
I surrender dear - tony mottola
clink clink, another drink - spike jones
william tell overture - spike jones and his city slickers
*super secret song...a beat bonus*

No comments:

Post a Comment