Friday, April 22, 2011

Radio Show 23



Number 23 is here and I think its a fun show. So..have a seat at your computer and flick that play button. Enjoy.

hand springs - white stripes
comic strip - serge gainsbourg
tonight, I'm gonna rock you, tonight - spinal tap
mary-christ - sonic youth
sick bed of cuchulainn - pogues
here comes mr. x - dead milkmen
la la love you - pixies
make a circuit with me - polecats
draft dodger rag - phil ochs
william tell overture - spike jones and his city slickers
my uncle used to love me but she died - roger miller
fire - red hot chili peppers
sympathy for the devil - bossa 'n stones
the mighty quinn - julie london
chuggin' - z-rock hawaii (Ween with the Boredoms)
11 plus 11 - nine below zero
the final alarm (live) - Ween
living in a haunted heart - XTC


 



No comments:

Post a Comment