Saturday, October 2, 2010

First Full Podcast!


 My first full podcast. Seventeen tunes sure to delight and thrill you to your bones. You'll dance a jig and perhaps waltz around your home. You'll dig this and I had a ball putting this together for you all to listen to. So go ahead and hit that play button...you won't regret it.




number one love – esquivel
1-2 crush on you – the clash
everything is broken – bob dylan
soul sucking jerk – beck
yellow submarine – akiko kanazawa
yankee rose – david lee roth
Kookie lend me your comb – edward byrnes & connie stevens
I dream of Jesus – dead milkmen
hungry like the wolf – duran duran
America, fuck yeah- dvda
don’t say nothing bad about my baby – the cookies
these boots are made for walking – alan tew orchestra
hostess with the mostest – frank black
nobodys business – lou reed
girlfriend in a coma – the smiths
Mary Christ – sonic youth
I got to put the hammer down – ween

No comments:

Post a Comment