Friday, October 1, 2010

a snippet into my night with the Yoko Ono fan...

.............
and then
we just started
downloading every
fucking song
we could
find by
Yoko Ono

we were hooked
and that chick could
rock and roll baby!
if you need
to know anything
about Yoko
or want me to
burn you a few
Yoko cds
man
let me know

"i'll keep that in
mind
man.
want another
beer?"

fuck yeah man!
can I pop in
this Yoko cd?

"..sure sure
just wait till
this Squeeze cd
finishes."

no problemo my good
funky friend. you are
gonna fucking
love
l-o-v-e
this fucking Yoko cd
man! it starts with Ask The Dragon
and then begins to
kick some serious
rock and roll ass
with
Kiss Kiss Kiss.

"great great man.
sounds fantastic. i
cant wait."

did you know
that in
1975
Yoko
bought a cow
that she later
sold for
over a million
dollars man? its
true.

"wow."

its true man.
really true. she
was a genius.
still is actually.
you know, after
John died
Yoko went
to
................

No comments:

Post a Comment