Sunday, September 26, 2010

Burning Butter

She smells of
Burning butter
When I kiss her lips

I dive in
Screaming
Razor blade moans
At the top
Of my black gooey
Tar lung

Sex is so close to me now
My fingers blistered
By her yelping flesh
She is the dog that
I bought for a nickel
At the
Under my thumb
Kennel

This magic…
If you want to
Call it
That…
Is honeydew feedback
In the closet of my
Deepest milk bone
Fantasy

I don’t quit
Exploring all the options
Now
While my six strings
Tear apart my
Battered neck
I cannot tune myself
No matter how hard
I try

I masturbate hard
In the lightning anarchy of
Tesla’s coil
Swallowed by the sparks
Dizzy with the
Experiment of
Hard to capture
Love

I go on
I say my prayer
I bleed thunder
I share my spoiled milk

And she smells like burning butter
As I pull
Out
And leave the leafs to scatter
Under this autumn tree



No comments:

Post a Comment