Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moog

I’ve been known to
scour the internet for hours
looking for a certain
album
or style of music
I haven’t heard before

I’ve been on a Lounge Music
hunt as of late
but today I was looking
for a certain precious something
and
after a search of maybe 45 minutes
I landed a find
of three (3! 3! 3!)
classic
out of print
records all recorded
with the
Moog Synthesizer
back in the 60’s
just as the Moog was in it’s
infancy

let me tell you,
you haven’t heard
Eleanor Rigby
until you heard it through
a Moog on a lovely
and scratchy record

I’m done for the day now

now is the time to
sit back and enjoy
the fruits…

28 new songs for me
to play
and play I will
sitting back
with my feet up
upon the desk
with a glass of
cheap red wine
and a hunk of cheese
in my hands
as I smile…
smile along to the glorious music
I went
and found today



No comments:

Post a Comment