Sunday, December 26, 2010

Back


ah,
to be here again
with the music humming along
at mach five
and the keyboard
lit up
like a Christmas tree
I find myself
smiling and
working along
at a quick pace

faster than I thought
I’d be capable of

see here now…
I took a few months off
from working the English alphabet,
molding it into something
readable
and pure

fun and somewhat chunky

I confess
this ain’t the best
but damn it all
I’m trying and
more importantly
I
am
having
a ball

so while the singer sings her tune
I am busy doing my thing
as the spinning winter snow
falls outside
and
the family
tucked away
in warm beds
I can be found
with toes tapping
and the
tip! top! tap!
of the keys
echoing off the midnight walls
is music to my ears

so,
I filled up five pages of this stuff
and I am just getting warmed up now
I expect things to
improve mightily
as I go on down this little
poetic road
tonight

each word looks better than the previous
and
when 3 A.M. rolls around
I’ll be golden man…
simply golden

just you wait

just
you wait
and see














No comments:

Post a Comment