Friday, December 31, 2010

Radio Show Number 9! New years Eve Mix.



 Happy New Year folks....here we have 18 tunes for your entertainment on this night of getting down. This show is jammed packed with upbeat boogie music that is sure to get you on your feet.  So gulp your wine and drain your bottle and enjoy these tracks. Once again, Happy New Year and thanks for coming to my blog here...it pleases me to know you guys are listening in and reading my stuff. 2011 will be a good one...I have a hunch good things will go down. Anyway, here is the song list...

party weekend - joe "king" Carraso
the marsist - - frank black
it's kickin' in - they might be giants
put the coke on my dick - ween
this is pop? - xtc
five guys named Moe - joe jackson
mucha muchacha - esquivel!
queen of hearts - juice newton
polka's on 45 - weird al yankovich
titties and beer - frank zappa
the holiday song - pixies
birthday - the beatles
friends - ween
yeah yeah - they might be giants
love shack - b52's
country feelin's - brian wilson
rock you up - the romantics
the planet of my dreams - frank zappa

No comments:

Post a Comment