Saturday, December 18, 2010

Evidence




I made her
a card and
painted a
gift

later
we sat knee
to
knee
drinking too much wine
and
watching
a rented DVD

popcorn
and a
inedible
cake
on the table

I had
fallen asleep
during
the movie

and
woke up
to find
a note on
the remote control


"that movie sucked man,
when I turn 34 you had
better give me something
better than that
piece of shit!!
Look in the mirror before
you leave the house.
Love,
Me"

I rubbed my eyes
and
got off the couch

went to the
bathroom
and before
taking a leak
took a look at
myself in
the mirror

on my forehead
was a very
bright red
lipstick
kiss

kisses on my cheeks

my lips all
red lipstick

smiling I
turned to take
a piss
and noticed the
back of my
hands had the
same mark
on them

I took off my shirt
and saw 6 kisses
on my belly

looked down to
see 2 more on
my feet

there was
33 in all

lipstick kisses
all over me

it was amazing

you know
The Bicycle Thief
may not be
the most exciting movie
in the world
but
it does things to
women

they attack
with stealth lips
as black and white
flickers on the
belly
of the unsuspecting

33
thank you
cards

and I knew
standing
naked in the
bathroom
that I was
loved

hell,
I knew that before
the kisses
but now
I had
evidence


No comments:

Post a Comment