Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Contest! That's Right...A Contest!

A contest! Yes, I found myself twisting in the sheets last night with a heaping order of insomnia and an idea popped into my head. A contest! It’s rather simple…guess the singer of this tune and win a free copy of my first book Talk Me Down. 276 pages packed to the gills with poems. It could be yours free if only you can name the vocalist. Email your guess to me at:
kevinpheyne@yahoo.com
   The song was released in 1985 and could be a vegetarians theme song.  Me, I’m not a vegetarian but I still think the tune is a splendid one. 
  So, yeah…there you go. Click on that play button and good luck! 


2 comments:

  1. i remember the days of free cheeze,corn muffins & jello splattered fantasies.the cave,u mustn't fergit da cave.I'd sell my soul for a box of ajax,& a clean floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perpetuation's perpetuated perpetually perpetuate
    So it's the big day,the first for some & maybe the last for others.The day of reckoning,reflection,& remorse.the eve of all hope's,the seed.The day when it seems maybe,just maybe things will start to matter,& dreams become realities.(gotta feed the kids,i'll finish my "eve's last slipper" later).

    ReplyDelete