Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Radio Show Number 8!

  Radio show number eight is here right in time for the big day...Christmas. I can't wait to get me some new sweet records and CD's. What do you folks hope to receive on the 25th?    Anyway,
 here you have 17 tunes to make you rise from the chair and boogie all around your nicely decorated home or apartment. The song list is as follows:

Radio Show Number 8.

it's kickin' in - they might be giants
planet of sound - the pixies
sliver - nirvana
you know what I mean - vernon's girls
touching me, touching you - squeeze
sex sux (amen) - vaselines
emmaline - urge overkill
cabin down below - tom petty
last gang in town - the clash
why can't I be you - the cure
the wild boys (wilder than wild version) - duran duran
be in my video - frank zappa
lets get the baby high - the dead milkmen
I'm bound to pack it up - the white stripes
kiss off - violent femmes
I don't want the night to end - nick lowe
I see red - split enz
----------------------------
   So, have a great Christmas and the next show will be right after the new year I think. Oh..while I have your attention don't forget about the contest..the right guess will win you a fancy new book and possibly a surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment