Monday, November 1, 2010

Episode Number Four

  Sixteen songs sure to put a grin on your face...so pull in your chair and have a listen...wont you please? It's an hour of great tunes...don't believe me...? Have a look at the list of tunes:

we can work it out – bluegrass beatles
fat – violent femmes
on my own I’m never bored – chris difford
smalltown – lou reed and john cale
virus alert – weird al
dude – tenacious D
lmlyp – ween
touching me, touching you – squeeze
speedy marie – frank black
don’t worry about the government – talking heads
pale and precious – the dukes of stratosphear
two sleepy people – Julie London
comin’ home baby – mel  torme
moaning the blues – hank Williams
raging eyes – nick lowe
things we said today – Johnny mann singers
   So...enjoy these tunes I put together for you..and you only! Now...go ahead and hit the play button...you wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment