Monday, November 15, 2010

Flowing Saturday Night

digging it into
my pale flesh
bored to tears
on a
Saturday night
with feedback
screams
flowing through my veins
I
gave up
laughing and humor
months ago
and so this
sewn on frown
is all I can offer
to you

take what you can
I am feeling
generous
and this is a
blue moon event
you got
on your hands


not even the music
can smile through this
great wall of
depression
 no light is
shining in
no flesh to be
pressed
and my eyes
are puffy
and blinded

everything sounds
gray
everything looks
shrill

give me some of
your blood tonight
I’ve sliced open
a nice tear into my
palm
so we can relax a bit
and share what
we can

honesty is red
in color and the
Anti Christ is
translucent
and static
watching my
every step
and rip
I place into my
pale skin

there is no love
tonight
no hatred or
middle ground
it is only a
cut open evening
that is it
and that is all
I can offer you
as the crimson
begins to flow
so damned slowly
like honey
but much more
sweeter


No comments:

Post a Comment