Sunday, November 7, 2010

Radio Show Number 5! Yippee


 Five shows...pretty exciting stuff for me. I have a ball putting these together and can only hope that someone out there listens. This show has sixteen tunes and not a clunker in the bunch...scouts honor. So click on the play button and enjoy. Here is what you will uncover when you hit that arrow....:

a poem on the underground wall – Simon and Garfunkel
dropout – urge overkill
drinking wine – stick McGhee
boy in the bubble – paul simon
speedo – the cadillacs
in my room – beach boys
elephant girl – squeeze
the shape I’m in – the band
kiss off – violent femmes
have I the right – the honeycombs
harder than your husband – frank zappa
get a job – the silhouettes
yeh yeh – they might be giants
things we said today – Johnny mann singers
come on – chuck berry
America drinks and goes home – zappa/mothers

 


No comments:

Post a Comment