Friday, February 11, 2011

Radio Show 15 - Songs to play when you are pissed off.



      Did you discover that your girl split the scene when you arrived home from work? A Dear John letter taped on your computer? Has your boyfriend found sweetness in the arms of another woman? Lost your job and lose your wallet? Well don’t sweat it because I have the solution right here…music. Play these songs when you are feeling low and you’ll be sure to snap out of it and you will dance again. Trust me. I may not be a psychiatrist but I know what to do when life has you down.   Don’t burn down the suburbs with a half closed eye like Joe Strummer recommends...just play these songs and all will be right again. Trust me...I know what I’m talking about. Word up. Here is the song list:
cover it with gas and set it on fire - ween
I found out - john lennon
something against you - pixies
very ape - nirvana
kiss off - violent femmes
dear God - XTC
mutherfucker - beck
no feelings - sex pistols
clampdown - the clash
going underground - the jam
positively 4th street - bob dylan
baby bitch - ween
asshole - tom petty
how could I be such a fool - frank zappa/mothers of invention
it doesn't matter anymore - buddy holly
I hate you, I love you - dead milkmen
rock music - pixies
liar - sex pistols
you fucked up - ween
idiot wind - bob dylan




1 comment: