Sunday, February 6, 2011

Freak Trim (Kim Outs A Big Idea) by Frank Zappa and the Mothers Of Invention.

  This wonderful ditty comes from the amazing four disc collection The Making of Freak Out or MOFO.  It is an audio documentary that is to die for if you are a Frank Zappa fan.    This goes out to my good pal Robert who is a bona fied Zappa freak. Enjoy this one my friend. Grab your lady and dance around to the splendid music.  The artwork comes from my massive collection of all things odd which I added to this song for the hell of it. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. help im the son of monster magnet...cream cheese.CREAM CHEESE,cream cheese.SUZIE!!!!!!for get IT.WOOOAAHHH Beb bump cha. the greatest show on earth. spank me , spank you. billy was a mountain!!!!!!!!!!"WANNA GITS SOME CLAAAAAAMMS.

    ReplyDelete