Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Safety Dance (Extended Mix) by Men Without Hats

Gee, this is a great tune. I remember the summer of 1983... driving with my mother down to Long Island and this song playing on every station. You couldn't go 5 minutes without this track turning up somewhere. I loved it.    This here is the extended version which is really fun and good. Give it a try and I belive you will be humming this tune for the rest of the day. You'll see.   Also...I wanted to use stock photography of ballet dancers for this video but alas, I could not find any that didn't have watermarks on them so instead I just choose some shots of nutty dancers I found on the Internets.


  

1 comment:

  1. i still love this song..i am following the Zappa's tweet..i hope they add me to their tweet.tweet is a fn' joke though dude.. but we are out their none the less

    ReplyDelete