Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bond Street by Enoch Light and the Light Brigade

I've decided today is Lounge Day here at the blog so I am offering this song to you..Old Enoch Light doing Bond Street from his 1969 album Spaced Out. Enoch is known mostly for Cha-Cha and Easy Listening music but this album really is quite something else..very funky with a few Beatles covers thrown in. A great album I am sure you can find online for download. This is in glorious stereo which cannot be beat..are you like me and prefer vinyl to plastic compact discs? I have a nice lounge collection on vinyl that I picked up at the local Salvation Army and you can too. Simply bring a five dollar bill to your Goodwill store and you can stroll out of there with a few records under your arm and what feeling is better than nice new albums to play? So anyway..here is Bond Street. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment