Thursday, January 13, 2011

Radio Show Eleven....Teen Agnst Momma




    

Howdy and welcome to radio show 11. Here you will find a bunch of tunes that meant the world to me as a teenager. I think you'll dig them as well.

ask - the smiths
cigarette of a single man - squeeze
we're not deep - the housemartins
one step ahead - split enz
i am a rock - simon and garfunkel
you're probably wondering  why I'm here - frank zappa
temptation inside your heart - velvet underground
overs - simon and garfunkel
good friend - violent femmes
going underground - the jam
1-2 crush on you - the clash
in quintessence - squeeze
i've got a match - they might be giants
swinging party - the replacements
I won't ever go drinking again - squeeze
panic - the smiths
boys don't cry - the cure
lost in the supermarket - the clash
mother people - frank zappa
don't let me be misunderstood - elvis costello
Bonus! *I've added an Easter egg to this collection so check in at the end of the final tune for a pleaseant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment