Monday, January 17, 2011

Vodka Heart


sliding through
with the cold vodka
heading down my throat
and making my heart
constrict and bend

I spit on the typewriter
in a fit of
personal anarchy
and throw the glass of booze
through the
second story window
thinking that this
may cheer me up

and lookie -  here
I
am
smiling now
as
the razor back rock
screams from my ten foot tall speakers
pissing off the neighbors
who watch me through
shards of glass
which causes me to
dance a proud mans jig
across the room
lighting matches from my forehead
and crashing the mirrors
with beauty and grace

so light my ears on fire
and watch me stand still
away from the pool of water
that can offer me relief
the kind of coolness that
I can live without
because
I can
live
in agony
for as long as I would like

the new glass bottle
is broken atop my head
and the blood drips and drops
into my yellow eyes
causing a nice orange
that will arouse the women
who stare at me
with fingers down their pants

and with mellow moans
I am being watched here
and a great show
is what I put on
as this Saturday night
groans along
with me
at the center
of attention
as the flames
grow higher


No comments:

Post a Comment