Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jello's Revenge by Kevin Heyne

This is a tune I wrote and recorded in 1999. I just kinda stumbled upon the old cassette the other day and I thought I'd plop it on the blog here for the curious. It's got a guitar and drum machine with my vocals which are mighty weak. The transfer to tape to the computer didn't work out that well so it came out rather soft so you'll have to turn up your speakers.  Someday I'll explain the titles meaning...perhaps on my deathbed I'll reveal it to the loved ones...anyway here are the lyrics:

Jello's Revenge

Hookah pipe mango
repetitive motto
paranoia tiptoe
hash smoke Velcro

I got the Tye Dye
a chicken pot pie
stay at home barfly
needing some shut eye

I'm sitting on the couch
as a Visine slouch
tucked deep under blankets
a veal cutlet puppet

sneezing out smoke
a manfolk house broke
marijuanna sun stroke
ad's showing my yolk

baste a chorus of bye bye
opposite of high high
hogtied cacti
coma in this pig sty

lazy on the run
held down by toxin
bong resin semen
I think of Linda Eastman

traffic in my attic
chest blowing static
lighting up a nightstick
arm twisting sidekick

face turned to puddy
a bean bag casualty
ten dollar clergy
riding on my donkey

my heaters blowing mud
cheese nip carpet
cherry cola syrup
a picnic in a skillet
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment