Friday, January 7, 2011

The New Seven Inches


That’s right baby
you heard me correct

I am packing
151GB of tunes
on my
hard drive

35,505 hot smoking songs
in
3,325 folders

this is the new
7 inches
and
I am getting to you
ain’t I?

let me peel open
a folder for you
and show you my
staggering about of
Beatles

allow me to
show off the
XTC songs
that are sure to
get any cool woman off

let me
expose my
Prince files
that simply ooze
eroticism

I am so gonna make you now
with the tunes playing
up front and
in
your
face

want to hear the
ultra rare version
of Captain Sensible’s
Wot?

I know you are interested in
my
Bob Dylan mountain of
rarities and gems

so
sit on down next to me now
and partake in this
groovy amount of tunes I have

I share
so don’t you worry

I also
burn
whatever you fancy
and trust me
I have
what you
want

and so dear lady
go funny all over me
and
leave some lipstick on my
collar
and then
you will
receive
my dusty records
all digital and ready
for you
and your stereo

this is the new way
of getting up and
into your skirt
and baby
I am the Valentino
of this new
musical age

and so
with this
rare Clash tune playing on
I am neck deep
into your violent kisses
and you are
dancing with desire
for
more
and
more
and I have it covered

all of it

did I mention I am packing
151 GB?

I did?
ah,
that would explain your tongue
in my ear
wouldn’t it?

be a dear though
and remove it
as I really am into this song
so please keep it on
simmer

cool it down
darling
and soon
this disc will be all yours
and I know
that is precisely
why you are with me
on this Friday night
as the full moon
rotates at
thirty three and a third
and the tunes
simply bring a joyful
smile to your
lovely
face

and mine as well























No comments:

Post a Comment