Friday, January 21, 2011

Lovin' U Thru It All by Ween

I cannot stop playing this tune so I decided to make a somewhat corny video to go along with it. It is done by the masters of all things good: Ween.   This song is off the first album I bought by these guys (Pure Guava) and it still rules my world. 19 tracks and not a weak song in the bunch...hell, I even love Mourning Glory...5:17 of pure anarchy and fun. My wife..whom I dedicate this video to, bought me this album for Christmas on vinyl which left me shocked and stunned with pure happpiness...I got the greatest wife out there...but anyway..here is the tender ballad Lovin' U Thru It All...a tune in which I always saw as a great Frank Sinatra song and had he lived long enough I am certain he would have covered this song...and maybe even Voodoo Lady!  "Voodoo Lady...DooBee DooBee Doo."                    

1 comment:

  1. this song makes me giggle like a little girl's first kiss.

    ReplyDelete